Trees are beautiful things, but just like the plants in your garden they need looking after or they can not only become unsightly but they can also become dangerous.
Do you know if one of your trees is ready to fall when the next storm blows through?
Unfortunately, this is a very real threat as falling trees or limbs can injure you, your children or your home. Tree removal is always a last resort, but you should regularly check your trees for any signs of disease, decay or structural problems that may give you concern.
As a professional North Yorkshire tree surgery company we are able to offer not only tree removal but a range of tree cutting services which will help with maintaining and enhancing the beauty of your landscaped garden. We do everything from tree felling, stump removal, hedge trimming, tree dismantling to giving you advice on the best practices for maintaining the health and beauty of your trees, soil maintenance tips, diagnose and treatment for any illness your tree might sustain and we can also advise you on the best pest control methods for your situation.
We also provide a 24 hour emergency tree surgeon service throughout the North Yorkshire area, for if your tree has fallen over or you are unsure of its condition after a storm. If you tree is still standing then one of our tree surgery team will first assess your tree for any splits in the trunk, cracked limbs or any other damage the storm my have caused. If we can make the tree safe by removing any broken or cracked limbs and repairing the trunk then we will do so. If we are unable to make it safe then our tree surgeon will plan for a safe tree felling and removal as quickly as possible.
So whether you are looking at tree felling and tree removal, having a few branches from your tree trimmed, want your tree checked for diseases or storm damage, a stump grinding down or removed or just some advise on how to best maintain your trees then call one of our North Yorkshire tree surgery team today on 0113 3206787
When Is It Time To Remove A Tree?
Sometimes a tree gets to a point where trimming and pruning it are no longer adequate and it no longer fits in with your garden or it becomes necessary to have it removed before it causes untold damage to your property or injures someone. Some of the main causes for tree removal are
- The foliage of the tree has lost its visual appeal due to disease, or bugs destroying its limbs and leaves.
- Limbs, branches and leaves have grown too close to your buildings and are now blocking the sunlight from coming into your premises, and causing moisture build up on the walls and roof due to blocking the sun from them.
- The tree has been battered by a storm and sustained some structural damage. The tree could now cause damage to your property or injure someone with falling branches or it could completely fall over, causing even more serious damage.
- You are wanting to change the landscaped outlook of your garden and the old tree does not fit in with the aesthetics of your new look garden.
- The tree’s roots are starting to pose a threat to your property’s foundation or to the underground pipe work.
Felling The Tree Yourself
Sometime people who have a tree that they want removing attempt to remove the tree themselves or they use unqualified contractors. Tree removal is a complex and potentially dangerous job and should only be carried out by tree surgeons because:
- If the roots are not removed correctly then the tree can grow again.
- Old tree stumps which have not been removed correctly are not just an eyesore they are also potentially dangerous.
- Our tree surgeons know how to use the latest equipment to help them climb and access difficult areas.
- Using the wrong tools or techniques when dismantling a tree can cause untold damages to your property or even severely injure someone.
Regular pruning helps to improve the growth of a developing tree and it also corrects the shape of mature ones. Every cut that we make to a tree has a lasting effect, which can be good or bad. This is why a professional maintenance plan for your trees is a wise investment.
When you have a tree that cannot be saved, its has become infected or diseased, or it simply does not fit in with your plans for your garden then we offer very competitive prices for tree removal. Our staff are fully qualified and equipped to quickly and safely remove trees of any size. From your initial contact right the way through to the final clean-up, you can rely on us to provide you with the highest level of customer service in Leeds.
For more information on how we can help you call us today on 0113 3206787.
Areas Of North Yorkshire We Cover
- Tree Maintenance North Yorkshire
- Tree Stump Removal Selby
- Tree Surgeon Prices York
- Tree Cutting Service Harrogate
- Tree Removal Service Richmond
What Can A Tree Service Do?
Tree pruning and trimming services have been considered synonymous but for the experts who know the real deal, pruning is not the same as trimming. Both terms have different processes and systems. But the system used is different from each service.
When one talks about tree trimming, it is like tree maintenance or tree grooming. Trimming the tree focuses on the outer appearance only. The tree owner is concerned about shaping the tree to make it look nice - take out new growth, trimming off awkward branches and forming the leaves or branches accordingly to style.
Tree pruning, on the other hand, is more of salvaging the health condition of the tree. Pruning is necessary for sick trees. With this system, the specialists have to remove a dead branch or infected tree limbs to save the life of the tree and protect the people around it. This is the main difference between tree pruning and trimming services.
3. Tree pruning and trimming services are best done during the winter season because it is easier to see which branches needs to be pruned. So, the time is now. Experts will not do it when the temperature is at freezing point though. This will make the trees brittle and thus easy to get shattered - can endanger people around it.
These are just some of the tips gathered from professionals. Remember that tree pruning and trimming services are not a do it yourself project. You have to contact the right people to do the work.
Copyright (c) 2011 Best Edge SEO
For More information or to book an appointment with one of our North Yorkshire arborists call us today on 0113 3206787
Tree Trimming - Is Your Tree Diseased?
More people have been realizing the value of DIY know-how - especially when it comes to maintaining the health of their trees! From planting to mulching and everything in between, people have really starting to exercise their green thumbs. Yet when it comes to tree -trimming, it's best to have a key set of tips under your belt before you start wielding those pruning tools; after all, one wrong move, and you can kiss that beautiful tree good-bye!
Here's what you need to know about successful DIY tree-trimming:
Safety First. Before you get started, it's important to protect yourself from any possible injuries, even if you're trimming a smaller tree. Remember to always wear a pair of goggles (this will prevent splinters from getting into your eyes), thick pruning gloves and a helmet. Additionally, make sure that any ladder you use is sturdy and firmly rooted on the ground - otherwise, you could seriously injury yourself in a fall. After all, your tree-trimming efforts will go to waste if you end up in the hospital!
Whether your tree trimming in Twin Falls Idaho or anywhere else the process is not that difficult. If you are not sure whether you can do it yourself consider hiring a certified arborist as the expense is insignificant when compared to the immediate results.