Trees are beautiful things, but just like the plants in your garden they need looking after or they can not only become unsightly but they can also become dangerous.
Do you know if one of your trees is ready to fall when the next storm blows through?
Unfortunately, this is a very real threat as falling trees or limbs can injure you, your children or your home. Tree removal is always a last resort, but you should regularly check your trees for any signs of disease, decay or structural problems that may give you concern.
As a professional North Yorkshire tree surgery company we are able to offer not only tree removal but a range of tree cutting services which will help with maintaining and enhancing the beauty of your landscaped garden. We do everything from tree felling, stump removal, hedge trimming, tree dismantling to giving you advice on the best practices for maintaining the health and beauty of your trees, soil maintenance tips, diagnose and treatment for any illness your tree might sustain and we can also advise you on the best pest control methods for your situation.
We also provide a 24 hour emergency tree surgeon service throughout the North Yorkshire area, for if your tree has fallen over or you are unsure of its condition after a storm. If you tree is still standing then one of our tree surgery team will first assess your tree for any splits in the trunk, cracked limbs or any other damage the storm my have caused. If we can make the tree safe by removing any broken or cracked limbs and repairing the trunk then we will do so. If we are unable to make it safe then our tree surgeon will plan for a safe tree felling and removal as quickly as possible.
So whether you are looking at tree felling and tree removal, having a few branches from your tree trimmed, want your tree checked for diseases or storm damage, a stump grinding down or removed or just some advise on how to best maintain your trees then call one of our North Yorkshire tree surgery team today on 0113 3206787
When Is It Time To Remove A Tree?
Sometimes a tree gets to a point where trimming and pruning it are no longer adequate and it no longer fits in with your garden or it becomes necessary to have it removed before it causes untold damage to your property or injures someone. Some of the main causes for tree removal are
- The foliage of the tree has lost its visual appeal due to disease, or bugs destroying its limbs and leaves.
- Limbs, branches and leaves have grown too close to your buildings and are now blocking the sunlight from coming into your premises, and causing moisture build up on the walls and roof due to blocking the sun from them.
- The tree has been battered by a storm and sustained some structural damage. The tree could now cause damage to your property or injure someone with falling branches or it could completely fall over, causing even more serious damage.
- You are wanting to change the landscaped outlook of your garden and the old tree does not fit in with the aesthetics of your new look garden.
- The tree’s roots are starting to pose a threat to your property’s foundation or to the underground pipe work.
Felling The Tree Yourself
Sometime people who have a tree that they want removing attempt to remove the tree themselves or they use unqualified contractors. Tree removal is a complex and potentially dangerous job and should only be carried out by tree surgeons because:
- If the roots are not removed correctly then the tree can grow again.
- Old tree stumps which have not been removed correctly are not just an eyesore they are also potentially dangerous.
- Our tree surgeons know how to use the latest equipment to help them climb and access difficult areas.
- Using the wrong tools or techniques when dismantling a tree can cause untold damages to your property or even severely injure someone.
Regular pruning helps to improve the growth of a developing tree and it also corrects the shape of mature ones. Every cut that we make to a tree has a lasting effect, which can be good or bad. This is why a professional maintenance plan for your trees is a wise investment.
When you have a tree that cannot be saved, its has become infected or diseased, or it simply does not fit in with your plans for your garden then we offer very competitive prices for tree removal. Our staff are fully qualified and equipped to quickly and safely remove trees of any size. From your initial contact right the way through to the final clean-up, you can rely on us to provide you with the highest level of customer service in Leeds.
For more information on how we can help you call us today on 0113 3206787.
Areas Of North Yorkshire We Cover
- Tree Maintenance North Yorkshire
- Tree Stump Removal Selby
- Tree Surgeon Prices York
- Tree Cutting Service Harrogate
- Tree Removal Service Richmond
Tree Removal: Know How Much This Service Costs
If you have a large tree at home that's starting to be really bothersome in your yard that you want to get rid of, you are in need of a good tree removal service. There are lots of tree service companies nowadays that you can choose from but you need to know that not all of them have the ability to do the job well.
Before you decide to get a tree removal service, cost is one of the most important things that you need to take into consideration. Let's determine how much money you need to set aside for your budget if you want to get a tree service.
First, you need to take a look at the situation that you have. Determine how many trees you need or want to get removed; where they're situated; and if there's nothing surrounding them. If your trees are located at the middle of your yard and there's no structure located near them, the cost of the service that you're going to get will surely be a lot cheaper as compared to if your trees are located near power lines.
7. Equipment to be used
8. Amount of manpower needed
Things That You Need To Look Into When You Hire A Tree Service Company
1. Look for at least 2 to 5 companies in your area. Make sure that they're both licensed and certified in your state.
2. Take a look at reviews online and read the comments of other people on how well they do their services.
3. The prices of tree services vary from one company to another. Take note that it doesn't mean that if a certain company offers cheap services, it's already a good choice to go for. Get a reputable company that's going to give you your money's worth.
For More information or to book an appointment with one of our North Yorkshire arborists call us today on 0113 3206787
A Tree Stump Removal Chemical Can Save You Money
Tree pruning specialists always emphasize how important pruning is to a tree in different aspects of its life. Arborists work on pruning because it will help trees better withstand storms, grow healthy and avoid infections from bugs and disease. There is a difference between pruning and trimming procedures in that trimming is mostly for aesthetic reasons while pruning is mostly about the tree's overall health. Despite those differences you will hear several myths that have to do with tree pruning. Some are so widespread that people believe them and never question how much truth there is behind those statements. Here are the top common myths that you will hear about pruning.
Myth #1: Trees Grow Fine Without Pruning
Myth #4: Spring Pruning
No matter what services you are looking for, be it pruning, trimming or other services the professionals will be glad to address myths regarding spring pruning. The idea is that some trees like birches and maples bleed out when cuts are done early in the spring. The type of bleeding that you see from pruning is usually not important to the overall health of the tree. There are, of course, a few exceptions but your trees can be pruned at any time of the year. The best times to prune your trees are after its flowering period and while the tree is in dormancy.